Don't Worry Be Happy :)

Friday, October 2, 2009

lovely






So I have found an amazing designer on etsy that goes by the username "sarahseven" I have already emailed her telling her how much I love all of her work.
The intricate pleating, the beautiful draping, the color, cinched waist, and outlined bust makes it the perfect siloutte in my book. The models skin tone goes so nicely with the dress, but I'm sure a darker skinned girl woul look stellar as well.


Look up sarahseven on http://www.etsy.com/ you won't regret it.


I have also noticed that Emma Watson (our beloved Hermoine) seems to be the newest face of Burberry. This is thrilling because shes beautiful in non conventional way and is being a sophistacted role model. Plus is gives burberry a more youthful side.




No comments:

Post a Comment