Don't Worry Be Happy :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the box

I don't think there is anything better than writing and recieving mail.
No I do not mean email. I mean those letters that you right on stationary and you try to write it in cursive just so the person who is getting the letter thinks you usually write in cursive because its pretty. Pretty people seem to write in cursive a lot.

I've neglected both my livejournal and this blog. I used to livejournal all the time and I really regret not keeping up with it. I believe I am going to start a new journal though, as in an actual book with paper in it.

I just wanted to say though that I once talked to a friend about how everything is a circle. Everything is a cycle. When I was younger there was this one class where there was a wall where we can post anything we wanted. Some people voiced political messages, others inspiration quotes, and some jokes.

It's really strange though that we collaborated though. We all wanted to say something. Now I dont really want to say anything. I just want to do something, hear something, or feel something.

I think thats the problem with my lack of motivation to write.

I have come to say that I do not like writing and that I'm bad at writing.
I don't think its so much that as it is that I have nothing really important to say.
Everything that is importance is already boxed up and figured out in my mind.
This box is so perfect and it all makes such perfect sense. Why would I want to put it out there to be torn open and ripped apart?
Then things start getting confusing.
Things begin to be overanalyzed.
Things are no longer what they seem.

So I'll just keep these precious things in the beautiful box in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment