Don't Worry Be Happy :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

oh it is love.

I fell in love today, with a dress. I have not felt this way about an article of clothing in a while. I have begun to feel a bit numb towards my clothing, the same old thing with the same old details. HOWEVER while adventuring on etsy I found my perfect match.





for sale by kirbyvintage on etsy. The pale yellow and lace detail...agh its just so precious. I want to wear it and drink a cup of tea and then dance to a cello in a field of daisies.

(ps janna im sorry for the gramatical errors in my blog posts. i just get too excited to pay attention.)

:P

2 comments:

  1. lol no I don't notice any really. I only get grammatically freaked out when I'm in a weird mood. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting it then, right? Because Becca, that dress will fit your boobs just fine, don't fret. And plus, you'll look too cute! :]

    ReplyDelete