Don't Worry Be Happy :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

:D


^ central park. perfect symetry. ^central park with mal &sav


^tea in eloise's room in the plaza ^actual hot cocoa in the plaza







^preformers in the subway ^pasta alla vodka in little italy






^view of washington square park ^ morning we left for NY :D
from inside NYU


out of my 400 pictures these were only a few of my favorite things (yes i know very sound of music of me)

OHOOHOHOHOOHOHO
so one day we were walking through the garment district and idk if any of you care but if anyone watched project runway season six they should.
savannah and i saw this attractive guy turn the corner. he looked at each of us and then scurried away around the corner. unfortunately this guy didnt know that he was our idol from season six project runway for being not only a fabulous designer, but super super super hot.
Yes i am talking about logan. Yes i was thrilled.
So Savannah and i exchanged glances and then she said
"THAT WAS HIM!"
so me, mal, sav, and my mother all chase after him. I scream "LOGAN!" which was muffled by the honking of taxi cab horns. Then Mallory screamed his name and he turned around smiled and waved.
The rest of the day I was on a cloud.
(i tried calling miss rose since she was the only person i could think of that would care as much as i did!)
Anyhow my trip was amazing and im sure I'll post more pictures and elaborate more as soon as i can.
In the meantime I have
togas to make (for the play "peace" in school)
tom shoes to design for a contest
monologues to memorize for drama
lines for peace to memorize
chem homework
math homework
unpack
yay.

1 comment:

  1. oh mah goodness that is so exciting!!!!
    I'm jealousss.
    also, it's sad that you have all of that to do. Little miss busy bee! :]

    ReplyDelete