Don't Worry Be Happy :)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

update

*creepin*
(cupcakes for BETA club: fund raiser for haiti)

I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been doing things though so don't think I'm a slacker!
I've been baking for beta club/valentines day, working on drama monologues, costumes for the greecian play "peace", painting for kicks, being a typical AICE kid, and preparing for the big NY trip!!!

SO EXCITED.

Anyhow I feel the need to post tonight to prove to myself that I can actually take time out of my day to actually do something substantial and not just go on facebook.

Here we go...


Chris Ford Watercolor "Love is the Movement"


Work In Progress Asian Girl in Green Dress

and that is that!

3 comments:

  1. Haha your Chris painting should be on a tee so pseudo-hipsters like me could wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i concur with the hipster shirt idea.
    also, that girl is not asian.
    just tossing that out there.
    very nice artwork.
    notttt asian.
    haha

    ReplyDelete